Monday, October 26, 2015

#1 Elder Fokkens one and only check in from the MTC..."Doing Great and Loving it"

Hi Everyone, 

I leave for Barbados next Sunday, late at night, so this is the only P-day that I have and I don't have a lot of time. My companion is Elder Johnson.  We get along great. We share so many experiences and learn from each other.  We were called as the Zone Leaders so we are feeling a lot of pressure but we are loving it.   The Elders before us helped us a lot but were are still having to learning on our own. We have met most of the elders that are going to our mission and they are all awesome.  We only have 3 sisters going to our mission with us and we only know one of them, Sister Call.  She is amazing and we love her so much.  I don't have very much time today because Elder Johnson and I are teaching an investigator tonight and got caught up in planning.  Just want you all to know I am doing great and I miss everyone. Even now, nobody would be able to recognizer me because of the amount of change I have gone through already.  Send packages please, I'm feeling lonely. Just kidding,   Love you.   


Love Elder Fokken

No comments:

Post a Comment